Monday, July 20, 2015

Most Funniest Comic Book Covers

Welcome, ladies and germs!
After getting back from Comic Con a couple of months ago, I had a thought to make a post centered around comics. 
Sadly, I forgot the idea shortly afterwards and it only occurred to me just yesterday.
So, I've decided to gather the most funniest comic book Covers I've seen so far.
(by the way, maybe i'll do a part 2 on this, maybe i won't.....you may never know......)
 Hey, I'll even slip on some funny moments from inside the comic!
Lucky you!





Yeah, a menace in FASHION!





 Gay Pride Batman; Always a classic.





YOU HAVE A VOICE MAIL..........






 Uh, I totally agree with Robin in the background.

By the way, is it just me or does Superman have a Beetles hair cut?





Do go on, Robin......




Oh, but Batman, I think the position you're in says otherwise.





Huh, what a specific power, Clark.

He's able to fly, bend metal and can make a killer evening dress!





Hurray, T.M.I!








Let's just be glad that it's the end of that comic, people.






Speaking of Gay Pride......











Well, that's all for this post, folks!

If you want to see more, you know where to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment